Here you will know about solved answer of Looking Back AT 2020 Quiz. Amazon is giving you a chance to win 10,000. Try your luck and participate in this Amazon Quiz maybe you could be the one who is going to win this amazing Quiz. Play it before 5 January because after that this offer is going to be expire.
How to play this Amazon Quiz and Win
- Open your Amazon app.
- Sign in on it.
- Click on the 3 lines placed at the top left corner of the app.
- Then click on programs and features.
- Next click on Funzone.
- Then click on Looking back at 2020 banner.
- Now you have to answer 5 ques ( which are stated below ).
Q.1 Which of these sports events happened in 2020 with no audience in the stadiums ?
Q.2 When Twitter asked people to describe “2020 in one word” which Indian Brand replied with “Move On” ?
Q.3 Which popular web series of 2020 was released as a sequel to the “Karate Kid” Films ?
Ans. Cobra Kai.
Q.4 Barcelona’s Liceu opera hosted a unique concert in 2020 where they filled its 2,292 seats with what ?
Q.5 At The 48th International Emmy Awards, which India series won the ‘Best Drama’ award ?
Ans. Delhi Crime.
- That’s it.
- We will update the winners list on 10 January 2021, you can save our site as a bookmark.
- You can see Car And Bike Protection Quiz here.
Winner of Amazon Quiz will be announced on…..
Terms And Conditions are…
- The contest will commence on 24th December, 2020 from 12:00:00 AM (IST) to 5 January 2021 11:59:59 PM (IST).
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on amazon.in.
- Once you have signed-in to amazon.in you can participate by navigating to the Quiz page where 5 (five) Contest questions will be posted during the Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz Contest questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered all the Contest quiz questions correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out at the end of the Contest Period and a total of 5 (five) participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning 10,000 as Amazon Pay balance each (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
- Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.
- Each winner will be required to claim the Prize as per the requirements prescribed below in these T&Cs.