Here you are going to get all solved answer of Amazon January Edition Quiz. Amazon is giving you a chance to win 20,000. So, try your luck and participate in this Amazon Quiz maybe you could be the one who is going to win this amazing Quiz. So play it before 31 January 2021 because after that this offer is going to be expire. It will take only 50 seconds to complete the quiz. I thinks which is not a lot of time if there are chances of winning ₹20000. By just giving the answers and you don’t have to worry about the answers because we are providing all the genuine answers to you.
How to play Amazon January Edition Quiz
- Open your Amazon app.
- Sign in on it.
- Click on the 3 lines placed at the top left corner of the app. (As you can see it below)
- Then click on programs and features. (As you can see it below)
- Then click on Funzone. (As you can see it below)
- Then click on the Quiz Banner. (As you can see it below)
- Then, click on the banner and you will enter in your Quiz. (by pressing the start button)
- Now you have to answer 8 ques ( which are stated below ).
Ques & Answers.
Q.1 On January 1st, 1502 Portuguese explorers landed at Guanabara Bay, on the coast of South America and named the city what ?
Ans. Rio De Janeiro.
Q.2 On January 3rd, 1959 what state having a landmass of about 1/5th of the other states put together, became the 49th US state ?
Q.3 15th January is observed as the Indian Army Day, as this was the day when __________ took over Commander in Chief. Fill in the blanks.
Ans. KM Cariappa.
Q.4 National Voter’s Day is observed on 25th January to celebrate the foundation day of whixh organisation ?
Ans. Election Commission Of India.
Q.5 In 2019, in a Test match played in January, which Indian spinner took a five wicket haul as India made Australia follow on at SCG ?
Ans. Kuldeep Yadav.
Q.6 Detectives Marcus Burnett and Michael Lowrey are the central characters in which movie released in January 2020 ?
Ans. Bad Boys for Life.
Q.7 The original name of which famous figure from the music industry having his birthday on January 8th, was David Robert Jones ?
Ans. David Bowie.
Q.8 The Pattadakal dance festival, usually held in January is held in a UNESCO World Heritage site in which Indian state ?
- That’s it.
- We will update the winners list on 13 February 2021. You can save our site as a bookmark because whenever you want to know the amazon quiz answer you don’t have to search here and there.
- ( Hoping that you could be a winner )
- You can also know the answers of amazon quiz here Amazon Nescafe Quiz.
- You can also visit our second site Tamil Memers.
Terms and Conditions of The Contest.
- The contest will commence on 7th January 2021 from 12:00:00 AM (IST) to 31th January 2021 11:59:59 PM (IST).
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on amazon.in.
- Once you have signed-in to amazon.in you can participate by navigating to the Quiz page where 8 Contest questions will be posted during the Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz Contest questions correctly. You will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered all the Contest quiz questions correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out at the end of the Contest Period and a total of 5 participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning 20,000 as Amazon Pay balance each (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
- Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.
- Each winner will be required to claim the Prize as per the requirements prescribed below in these T&Cs.